Friday, August 8, 2008

Swim lessons

We spent this last week at the toddler pool at Burnt Cedar beach for Ben's last session of swim lessons. We took "Mommy and me" lessons last summer and figured this year would be the same. After two weeks of that it was clear that Ben was ready to move onward and upward to "Tiny Tunas". We are now in our second session of Tunas where Ben is learning independence in the water with an instructor and about 4 other kids. Apparently the class is designed for 3 year-olds but luckily they let Ben enter even though he's months away from his third birthday. He loves blowing bubbles and kicking his feet like mad. Several times Sam and I have been in the splash zone but luckily Sam doesn't seem to mind. On the few occasions I've taken Sam in the little pool for open swim he has loved it! I guess we have two water babies.

1 comment:

RBender said...

Thanks for sending this to me! You look so happy and I am sure are a great mom! Tahoe looks beautiful as always.