Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Travel to the turkey

This is Second Avenue in Happy Camp...this is where you turn off the highway to head towards my childhood home.

We will soon be headed north to spend Thanksgiving with my grandparents in Yreka. We haven't seen them since March so I know they are excited to see the boys, especially Sam since he was just over 3 months old then. He's a totally different kid now!

Following the holiday weekend Brian will return home to work and oversee our remodel while the boys and I will take a three week tour of northern California visiting my grandparent's, parent's, and my oldest sister's homes. It will be a long time away from home but a good chance to visit and get out of the remodel chaos. I'll do my best to keep the news here up to date with Thanksgiving, the boy's first visit to Happy Camp, and Sam's first birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were going to HC Dec. 20-Jan. 6, when I'll be there. I'm flying in and out of Medford so no chance of a Tahoe/Sacramento meetup. :(

I'm glad you're escaping renovation chaos! I don't think I've seen your grandparents since junior high. Please say hello to all your family for me!