Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Preview

I am reluctant to post these pictures of the new cabinets because things still aren't put away. We still have a few boxes hanging around the living room and the desk needs to be organized. And of course there are always kid things scattered here and there. But here is a sneak peek at the entertainment center which was designed around the 52" flatscreen tv and the cabinet over the corner desk (the painting on the wall was a wedding gift from my Aunt Annie who painted it and gave us the original - I've been looking for a home for it for three and a half years!).




4 comments:

Jon said...

Wow. The new entertainment system is a definite improvement on the old setup.

I assume the sound system is a 5.1 (with the 2 rear channels off hiding out of pic) and not a 3.0?

Unknown said...

WOW! That makes the whole room look completely different. What a gorgeous wall. I dream of something like that in our family room!

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Beautiful wood and I'm drooling over all that storage/book space! Nice!

Anonymous said...

That is just incredible! You must hear angels singing every time you walk in the room! LOL I love it!