Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'll do it by myself!


Ben is becoming more and more independent each day. He used to always want assistance with things but now it's all about him taking care of himself. Does this take some work off the shoulders of Mommy and Daddy? Not so much.

For example, "My underwear are dry! I need to use the potty by myself." Fast forward two minutes....."Mommy, there's pee all over!"

And, "I want to put my socks on." For any of you not familiar with two year-olds and socks, this can be pretty humorous but often leads to major frustration. And it doesn't help that we haven't been wearing socks for about three months now since the weather dictates sandals or barefeet.

But, when it comes to helping with Sam's bottle, that's a different story. They both get a kick out of it.

No comments: