Saturday, September 6, 2008

Introducing....

After another playdate with Sam's playgroup we have decided on a name.....Lake Tahoe Little Twigs.
There were several options that reflected our area and the fact that our babies are simply adorable but it was tough to find just the right name. The biggest thing we had to keep in mind is that this is the name that will follow our little ones until they begin kindergarten. One of my friends with an older son in Ben's playgroup and a younger son in Sam's said if it were named after her kid the group would be "Big Head Cody and the Monsters." Hilarious. I said they could save that one for high school when they start up a garage band.
I suggested the name Little Twigs as it seemed appropriate that our kiddos are the smallest branches on their family trees and live here where big trees are abundant. Ben gave me the idea as he sat in the tub one evening with a toy watering can pouring water over his belly. He said, "I am watering me so I can grow up to be a big tree." Thanks, big brother!
It also helps that a friend of one of the moms in our group has a baby care line called Little Twig whose motto is "Nurturing Families Organically." The products are a big hit with the moms who have tried them too. Check them out at www.littletwig.com

No comments: