Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh, So Busy

I really am not avoiding my blogging duties I have just been VERY busy lately. I am actually quite embarrassed that the month of June is nearly over and I have only made four posts prior to this one! Once this weekend passes I will be spending more of my child-free time (AKA nap time) catching the world up on life in Tahoe.

As the current president of the Tahoe Children's Foundation, I have been drowning in meetings, phone calls, and everything else that goes with running a two-day charity golf tournament complete with auctions, barbecues, and awards ceremonies.

Lucky for me, my mom and dad are in town to golf on Saturday (which also happens to be their thirty-eighth anniversary) so I have had extra help with the boys while I am stuck doing all the last minute organizing. Along with all the golf tournament stuff we still have our daily swim lessons, the usual appointments, and the never-ending task of entertaining two little boys with wiffle ball games in the driveway, playing with the train set, etc. So, needless to say, blogging is pretty low on my list of priorities lately. My apologies.

No comments: