Monday, August 24, 2009

So Long, Farewell (Not Really)

After one complete year of blogging I have decided to continue on with my tales and anecdotes in a second edition blog. Not only have I found blogging to be the perfect way to get news out to friends and family members, I have also found it to be the perfect way to reflect on being a mom and wife. I am happy to see my blog becoming an online scrapbook of the Tahoe Browders. In fact, I even found a website that will convert blog entries into a bound book. Therefore, beginning a new blog seemed to be the best idea. From now on I will begin a new edition with the start of each new school year. Appropriately enough, today was Ben's first day of preschool. But to hear more about that please visit our new blog address at http://www.tahoebrowderstoo.blogspot.com/ .

See you soon!!!!

No comments: